Sunday 30 December 2012

Blog has been Inactive. So I'm no longer posting.

A big thank you to everyone who read this blog over the course of it's life. I've been justifying the last month for why there's been no articles to read except the videos I upload. The main problem is that I enjoy that people are reading it, It's just that I don't feel like I have the time to keep doing it.

I want to produce a consistent blog that gives the reader new content every time they visit it, so there's always something interesting to read.

However, I just don't have it in me to do my Channel and my Blog. My Blog is easier to maintain, but the amount of Fun I get making videos and expressing myself through a visual medium means I've had to choose that.

Because of that simple fact, I just don't want to juggle both, alongside actual important commitments like University, my girlfriend, my general social life, and the amount of effort I put into the game in other ways outside of this blog.

I feel that I must end on a positive note. I am not closing the blog down. I am merely no longer posting on it. If anyone feels like they want to post on it in the meantime and get their voices heard by the 300+ visitors of this site everyday, then please message me over YouTube or just comment down below and we can discuss it.

If I ever feel like the time is right, I'll return to this blog and continue it. But for now I'll just let it sleep for a bit.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment